Chillies Value Pack
Availability: Out of stock
This item is currently unavailable online. Shop the available range here.
Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
3 in 1 value pack. A selection of chillies in a range of heat levels.
These chillies have been selected to give all chilli lovers a full garden of chillies in a range of colours, flavours and heat levels. Grow them in a pot or in the garden bed in full sun.
• Very popular variety
• Medium sized, bright red fruits
• Very hot when ripe
• Excellent in curries, stir-fries and pickles
• A variety of shapes, sizes and colours
• Mix of all heat levels
• Includes varieties such as Anaheim & Hungarian Hot Wax
• Something for all cooking requirements
• Unique variety
• Bright orange upright fruits
• Medium hot flavour
• Perfect for spicy salads, curries, stir-fries and pickling
Warnings: Harmful via skin.
We hope you enjoy these vegetable seeds, just another great example of vegetable seeds from Mr Fothergill’s!
How To Grow
Sow 5mm (1/4”) deep in seed trays or punnets using seed raising mix or compost. Transplant to final position in full sun when 7-10cm (3-4”) high, spacing 40cm (16”) apart. Can also be sown direct in growing position. Ideal for pots.
Seedlings emerge 10-14 days.
Caution: can irritate skin and eyes.
When To Plant
Spring to Summer
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.