Broccoletti Raab Rapini
Availability: Out of stock
This item is currently unavailable online. Shop the available range here.
Rapini has attractive leaves that surround clusters of green buds
resembling small heads of broccoli.
How To Grow
Sow thinly, 5mm (¼in) deep in seed trays or into the garden bed, firm down and keep moist. Seedlings emerge 7-12 days.
When To Plant
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.
- 60ml (1/4 cup) char siu sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1kg small chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 1 bunch Broccoletto Raab Rapini
- 2 teaspoons water
- Steamed SunRice White Medium Grain Rice, to serve
1) Combine the char siu sauce, honey, kecap manis, sugar, sesame oil and garlic in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate. Preheat grill on high. Line a baking tray with foil. Lightly spray with olive oil. Transfer the chicken to the tray. Cook under grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through and caramelised.
2) Meanwhile, preheat a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil. Stir-fry the Broccoletto for 1 minute. Add water. Stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until broccoletto is bright green and tender crisp.
3) Divide rice among serving bowls. Top with chicken & broccoletto