There's a hive of activity around protecting bees and butterflies this season! Mr Fothergill’s Bee and Butterfly Seed Shaker boxes are just what you need to create a pollinator friendly flower garden!
The varieties in this mix have been selected to attract bees to your garden, and to provide them with the pollen and nectar they need to feed their offspring. By providing bees with flowers to feed on you help them whilst at the same time helping your garden flourish.
This Bee Friendly Flower Mix shaker contains 100g of Shake & Rake mix - enough to cover a 20m2 area. The seed mix contains specifically selected varieties of bee attracting flowers combined with vermiculite to aid germination.
Flower Varieties included in this mix:
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis)
- Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus)
- Californian Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Fineflower (Gilia leptantha)
- Toadflax (Linaria maroccana)
- Alyssum (Lobularia maritima)
- Wallflower (Erysimum cheiri)
- Nemophila (Nemophila menziesii)
- Poppy (Papaver rhoeas)
- Marigold African (Tagetes erecta)
- Chinese Forget-Me-Not (Cynoglossum amabile)
- Borage (Borago officinalis)
- Evening Primrose (Oenothera pallida)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Native Violet (Viola hederacea)
- Swan River Daisy (Brachycome iberidifolia)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis)