Broccoletti Raab Rapini
Availability: Out of stock
Rapini has attractive leaves that surround clusters of green buds
resembling small heads of broccoli.
How To Grow
Sow thinly, 5mm (¼in) deep in seed trays or into the garden bed, firm down and keep moist. Seedlings emerge 7-12 days.
When To Plant
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.
- 60ml (1/4 cup) char siu sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1kg small chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 1 bunch Broccoletto Raab Rapini
- 2 teaspoons water
- Steamed SunRice White Medium Grain Rice, to serve
1) Combine the char siu sauce, honey, kecap manis, sugar, sesame oil and garlic in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate. Preheat grill on high. Line a baking tray with foil. Lightly spray with olive oil. Transfer the chicken to the tray. Cook under grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through and caramelised.
2) Meanwhile, preheat a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil. Stir-fry the Broccoletto for 1 minute. Add water. Stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until broccoletto is bright green and tender crisp.
3) Divide rice among serving bowls. Top with chicken & broccoletto