1 large bunch kale or 2.2 lbs (1 kg) of kale leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 red chili, thinly sliced
Salt & freshly milled pepper
1. Wash and clean the kale thoroughly by ripping the leaves off the stem. Fill a large pot with water and bring to boil.
2. Add your leaves to the water and boil for roughly 5 minutes. Drain the pot and place leaves on large plate.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onions, garlic, red chilli and gently fry ingredients for 5 minutes.
4. Add the kale and toss and sautee for another 10 minutes.
5. Remove pan from heat and add to plate.
6. Sprinkle Cranberries and Pine nuts over the top of your kale and serve