Congratulations to our Winners
Sharona G. - VIC
Tilly H. - QLD
Helen F - VIC
Win with Darlac
WIN a $200 Darlac Spending Spree for Dad!
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the giveaway forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this promotion is Mr Fothergill’s Seeds & Bulbs Pty Ltd. South Windsor NSW 2756. ABN 92 003 688 588
- Entry is only open to Australian residents and excludes employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion.
- To enter, fill in your details using the entry form above and tell us in 25 words or less which Darlac tool your Dad would find most useful in the garden and why.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- 25 word limit must be adhered to.
- The competition starts on 09/08/2023 and closes 03/09/2023, 23:00 AEST.
- There are 3 Darlac Gardening Tool Spending Sprees worth $200 each to be won. Each prize includes free delivery to one Australian address.
- Judging will take place on 4/09/2023, and winners will be notified by phone or email by 6/09/2023. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a prize goes unclaimed for more than 10 days we will select a new winner on 18/09/2023.
- Winners will be announced on the Mr Fothergill’s Facebook page and website - only stating the winners’ first names and states.
- By entering this competition you agree to subscribe to the Mr Fothergill's email newsletter (also known as our Mailing List). You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
- Any other data we collect during this promotion will only be used for conducting the promotion, such as to select and contact the winners.
- Judging is based on the MERIT of the individual entry. For example, if you are a 50 yr old experienced gardener, you may be competing against a 4 yr old child but the age and circumstances of the entrant will be considered as part of the merits.
- Some of the things we look for are creativity in your answer – the more creative and original your answer the better, and sticking to the word limit. Sometimes less is more.