Growing Instructions (included with kit)
1) Remove all contents from the pot and add recommended amount of warm water to the soil pellets in a separate bowl. Allow the soil pellets to soak in the water and expand. Continue to add water until the pellets are completely expanded & the soil appears fluffy.
2) Once the soil has cooled down transfer most of it back into the pot, filling the pot to approximately 1.5cm from the brim. Leave a couple of spoonfuls of soil for later use.
3) Fluff the soil in the pot with a fork, then sprinkle your seeds evenly across the soil surface. Cover the seeds with a very fine layer (5mm) of your leftover soil.
4) Place the pot in a light position but avoid direct sunlight until the seeds have germinated.
5) Once seedlings appear, apply a half strength fertiliser every two weeks.
6) Thin out by removing smallest plants, leaving the strongest 2-3 plants more room to grow in the tin. The thinnings can be transplanted into the garden or other pots.
7) You can grow your plants in the supplied pot until maturity, or transplant them into the garden.