Zucchinis & Squashes Value Pack
Availability: In stock
Botanical Name: Cucurbita pepo
3 in 1 value pack. Zucchinis and squash for all cooking requirements.
These varieties are selected to give you a garden of the most popular zucchini and squash varieties to suit all cooking requirements. They are easy to grow in a large tub or in the garden bed in full sun.
Squash Yellow Button
• Bush variety with a high yield
• Delicious small yellow fruits
• Excellent for smaller spaces and pots
• Pick when approx 5cm in diameter
Zucchini Black Beauty
• Compact plants
• Early and prolific heirloom variety
• Very dark green skin and creamy sweet flesh
• Best zucchini for freezing
• Australia’s favourite type of zucchini
• Abundant crops of tender fruits
• Wonderful flavour
• Quick and easy to grow
How To Grow
Sow Spring and Summer, 12mm (1/2”) deep direct in final position. Sow 2 seeds in a clump, later thinning to the strongest seedling. Keep the plants well watered and
prepare the soil well by adding organic material and a complete fertiliser. Zucchinis like a sunny, sheltered position and rich soil.
Seedlings emerge 6-10 days.
When To Plant
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.