Little Gardeners - Purple Bean Teepee
Availability: Out of stock
This item is currently unavailable online. Shop the available range here.
Botanical Name: Phaseolus vulgaris
These beans are great for growing a shady cubby house for you to play in. Plus the pretty purple flowers will turn into yummy purple beans you can pick all Summer long.
We hope you enjoy these Little Gardeners seeds, just another great example of seeds from Mr Fothergill’s!
How To Grow
- Press 2m long stakes in the ground a circle, leaving a half-a-metre wide opening for the entrance.
- Tie the tops of the stakes with the string.
- Plant the seeds one fingernail deep, 10cm apart in a circle around the edges of the teepee. Keep your plants well watered.
- As the plants grow, tie the stems to the teepee stakes.
- In about 6 weeks, vines will cover the frame with leaves and flowers, and in 10 weeks you can start picking yummy beans!
When To Plant
Spring to Summer.
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.