Tomato Black Krim
Availability: Out of stock
An heirloom variety from Crimea in Eastern Europe. Maroon coloured large beefsteak fruits with dark green shoulders and an intense, smokey flavour. Ideal for slicing, salads and cooking.
How To Grow
Sow seed 5mm (¼in) deep, and firm down gently. Seedlings appear in 10-14 days.
When To Plant
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.
- 1 baby cos lettuce, washed
- 6 firm ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 Beit alpha cucumbers, sliced
- 3 Onion Rossa Lunga di Firenze, sliced into rings
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 200g marinated Greek olives
- 220g Greek feta, cubed
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Arrange lettuce in serving bowl then add tomato, cucumber, onion, capsicum, olives and feta, sprinkling with oregano and salt.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and a dash of lemon juice in a jug. Drizzle over the salad and give a light toss if desired.