Sweet Pea - Round Grow Kit Tin
Availability: Out of stock
This item is currently unavailable online. Shop the available range here.
Sweet Pea Bijou (Lathyrus odoratus)
The Mr Fothergill’s Sweet Pea tin is a perfect Valentine’s Day & Mother’s Day gift that keeps on giving! These vibrant flowers produce sweet scents that your loved ones are sure to adore, and looks simply stunning on any windowsill, be that in the home or office - so give the gift of a lasting bouquet!
This all-in-one kit comes complete with everything you need to grow fragrant dwarf Sweet Peas on your windowsill or patio table: a galvanised metal pot, soil pellets, seeds, and growing instructions.
Grow and reap what you sow with these vibrant all-in-one tins - these pots are limited availability, so get yours now!
Tin made of galvanised steel with zinc coating.
How To Grow
Growing Instructions (included with kit)
1) Dissolve the soil pellets in a bowl in twice their volume of water. Fluff up the soil and transfer it into the pot
2) Sow a few seeds 12mm deep and cover with surrounding soil.
3) Place the pot onto a saucer and in a warm and light position
4) Water very sparingly until seedlings appear. Only water if the soil turns light brown and dry. Keep soil moist once seedlings appear.
5) Thin out to 2 or 3 of the strongest seedlings. The excess seedlings can be transplanted into the garden or another pot.
6) Pinch out the growing tips of the plants to encourage a bushier habit.
-The soil should not need watering again until seeds have germinated. However if water is required, use a water spray bottle to moisten the soil. You can tell if the soil is drying out if the colour turns from dark brown to light brown.
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.