These instructions are the same as the ones you will receive on your grow pot. So if you happen to lose them just come back here!
1. Place the SOIL PELLETS in a separate bowl & add one to two cups of lukewarm water.
2. Allow the pellet to absorb all of the water and then cool down. Fluff the soil with a fork.
3. Transfer the soil to the jar supplied, leaving a spoonful for later use.
4. Open the seed sachet and sprinkle the seeds evenly on the soil, spacing them at least 5mm apart. There are usually more seeds than needed in our sachets. You can plant some now, and save the rest for another sowing.
5. Cover the seeds with a very fine layer (1-2mm) of the remaining soil.
6. Place the jar in a light position, but avoid direct sunlight until seeds have germinated.
7. Once the seedlings appear, apply a half-strength liquid fertiliser every two weeks.
8. Thin out by removing smallest plants, leaving the strongest 1-2 plants more room to grow. The thinnings can be transplanted into the garden or other pots.
9. You can grow your plants in the supplied jar until ready to harvest, or transplant them into the garden or larger pots when large enough to handle.