Availability: Out of stock
This item is currently unavailable online. Shop the available range here.
Unusual, rose pink egg shaped roots with crisp white flesh and a
milder ‘not too hot’ flavour. Ideal for sowing between slower growing
crops to make the most of available space. Attractive and delicious
additions in salad, relishes and more.
SALAD – SANDWICHES – HORS D’OEUVRES
How To Grow
Sow thinly 6mm (¼in) deep in rows 20cm (8in) apart. Cover with fine soil.
When To Plant
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.
Carrot & Radish Salad
- 1/4 cup currants
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 120g pkt mesclun salad
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- Place currants into a bowl and add lemon juice. Stand for 10 mins to soften.
Combine salad leaves, carrot, radishes and onion in a large bowl. Pour over currants with lemon juice and drizzle over olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, toss to combine.