How To Make Cress Egg Heads
September 16, 2021
You will need:
- Egg shells (cut in half)
- Cotton wool or paper towel
- Seeds such as Cress, Wheatgrass, Microgreens or Sprouts
- Marker or textas to decorate your egg. Or add googly eyes for a 3D look!
How to make:
- Carefully cut or break off the top of an egg, empty and clean the shell.
- Draw a face on the eggshell. Stuff a bit of damp cotton wool or kitchen paper towel inside.
- Sprinkle some seeds on top.
- Place somewhere warm and light, and check daily if the seeds need watering.
- Cut your seedlings with scissors when about 5cm tall. Use them to make a tasty sandwich!