|How To Grow
Growing Instructions (included with kit)
1. Open the zip lock.
2. Take out the seed packet.
3. Flare up the pouch bottom so it sits comfortably upright.
4. Pour 700ml of warm water over the soil pellets in the pouch. Leave the pellets to expand for a few minutes.
5. Mix the soil with a fork or spoon to ensure it fills the pouch evenly.
6. Cut the excess top off the pouch, just above the front label.
7. Sow the seeds 5mm (¼”) deep.
8. Place the pouch in a light, warm place to grow.
9. Keep the soil moist but not too wet. Only add water when soil feels dry to touch and is turning light brown in coloru.
- The soil should not need watering again until seeds have germinated. However if water is required, use a water spray bottle to moisten the soil. You can tell if the soil is drying out if the colour turns from dark brown to light brown.
- The soil should be kept moist, but not too wet. If you are unsure about the correct moisture level, press the soil gently. If the soil feels moist but no water appears, the level is correct. If water appears on the surface, gently tip the pouch to its side, and let any excess water run out.