Christmas Tree - Round Grow Kit Tin
Availability: Out of stock
Exclusively available through Big W stores.
Pine Tree (Pinus patula)
The Mr Fothergill’s Christmas tree tin is a perfect seasonal gift that keeps on giving! Start a new Christmas tradition by growing your very own Christmas Tree. This Pine Tree will bring a festive touch to any home or office.
This all-in-one kit comes complete with everything you need to grow your Christmas Tree: a galvanised metal pot, soil pellets, seeds, and growing instructions.
Grow and reap what you sow with these vibrant all-in-one tins - these pots are limited availability, so get yours now!
How To Grow
Growing Instructions (included with kit)
- Place the seeds in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours prior to planting.
- Dissolve the soil pellets in a bowl in twice their volume of water. Fluff up the soil and transfer it into the pot.
- Sow a few seeds 12mm deep and cover with surrounding soil.
- Place the pot onto a saucer and in a warm and light position.
- Water very sparingly until seedlings appear. Only water if the soil turns light brown and dry. Keep soil moist once seedlings appear.
- Thin out to 1 or 2 of the strongest seedlings. The excess seedlings can be transplanted into the garden or another pot.
- Transplant into the garden or a larger pot when the tree outgrows the tin pot supplied.
-The soil should not need watering again until seeds have germinated. However if water is required, use a water spray bottle to moisten the soil. You can tell if the soil is drying out if the colour turns from dark brown to light brown.
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.