Chilli - Carolina Reaper Grow Kit Can
Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
Availability: Out of stock
Chilli Carolina Reaper (Capsicum annuum)
Declared the hottest chilli in the world, the Carolina Reaper comes in at 2,000,000 SHU on the Schoville Heat Units scale so is sure to get the taste buds buzzing.
This kit includes everything you need to get growing your own Carolina Reapers at home. The kit contains seeds, soil pellets and a growing can to use as a pot.
Perfect as a gift for the person who has everything!
Tin Dimensions: W:65mm x H:120mm
How To Grow
- Lift the ring, pulling up and back to open the top of the container.
- Take out all contents and make sure the plastic cover is secured tightly to the bottom.
- Place the soil pellets in a bowl and add 200ml of warm water. In a few minutes when the pellets have fully expanded, transfer the soil into the can.
- Plant the seeds 5mm deep and cover with surrounding soil.
- Place the can in a light and warm position. Keep the soil moist but do not over-water. The soil will turn light brown as it dries, indicating the need for more water.
- When plants are approx. 5cm tall, thin out to 1 strongest seedling, transplanting the remaining to other pots or the garden.
- Feed biweekly with liquid fertiliser when fruits begin to form.
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.