Capsicum Value Pack
Availability: Out of stock
This item is currently unavailable online. Shop the available range here.
Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
3 in 1 value pack. Tasty selection of capsicums for all cooking requirements.
These varieties are selected to give you a full garden of the most popular capsicum varieties to suit all tastes and cooking requirements. Grow them in a large tub or in the garden bed in full sun.
• Red and green fruits
• Medium to large size
• Mild flavour
• Thick, juicy walls
• Ideal for salads, sandwiches or stuffing
• Italian heirloom variety
• Prized for its long (20-25cm) fruits
• Very sweet and mild flavour
• Green turning to red when ripe
• Excellent for salads, roasting, stuffing and pickling
• Very compact plants
• Excellent for limited spaces, pots and containers
• Dark green fruits, ripening to red or yellow
• Ideal for salads and pickling
We hope you enjoy these vegetable seeds, just another great example of vegetable seeds from Mr Fothergill’s!
How To Grow
Sow 5mm (¼”) deep in seed tray of seed raising mix. Keep moist. Thin into 12cm (4”) pots when large enough to handle. Plant in final position in full sun when about 15cm (6”) tall. Prepare soil by adding organic material and fertiliser.
Seedlings emerge 10-14 days.
When To Plant
Early Spring to Summer
Our Seed Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with these seeds Mr. Fothergill's will gladly replace them for free. Performance subject to growing conditions.